Checking on the Status of your
How can I tell if you
received my order?
If you got a screen thanking you for your purchase after
you clicked the Submit Order button, then we probably
got your order. Click Here
to check System Status for any days that the order Server
Who receives confirmations?
Customers who order online will receive an e-mail confirmation, verifying that their order was received. Confirmations are sent approximately 24 hours (1 business day) after placing the order. Mail order customers do not receive confirmations.
I haven't received a confirmation
There is no need to be concerned if your confirmation hasn't arrived yet. First, check the
system messages to see if our servers were down. If there is no listing, your order was most likely received and is being processed.
Inquiring about a missing confirmation
If you have not received your order confirmation within 72 hours (3 business days), it could be for the following reason:
If your order confirmation has not arrived in 72 hours (3 business days), please follow the instructions below:
- Your e-mail address was provided incorrectly
- An e-mail server may have been down or temporarily offline
- You have a SPAM filter which prevents unknown e-mail from reaching you.
To prevent order duplication, do not submit another order until you have received our e-mail reply.
- Send yourself e-mail to confirm that your e-mail box is working
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org List your order name, order date, and type "confirmation" as the subject.
- We will research your order and make every effort to e-mail you back within 1 business day.
placed during the holiday season Nov 23, 2002 - January
10 2003 can be subject to shipping slowdowns. While
estimates may be provided, and we are working extra
hard to fulfill orders, Christmas delivery cannot be
predicted or guaranteed.
When should I expect my order?
We strive to ship in-stock
non-personalized items within 1-2 business days of
receipt. We need this time to
and pack your order. If the order is placed Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday,
we will receive your order on Monday.
Time estimates do not apply to custom made or special order items. Embroidery
estimates are listed on your e-mailed confirmation)
Estimated transit times are as follows:
+ Approximate transit time: Continental United States 2-5 business days (FL and parts of NC and SC require 6+
- + Approximate transit
time: 3-8+ days for Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
- + Transit
times to US military APO/FPO addresses cannot be estimated
Bowling Index uses US Parcel Post or Priority Mail where UPS is not available. Parcel Post and Priority Mail is used for Alaska, Hawaii, U.S.
Territories, PO Box addresses and for US military APO/FPO addresses.
- 3-Day Select, 2-Day Air,
- Expedited services are available at an additional cost.
Delivery times are approximates. On occasion, your order can arrive a few days early, and in some cases a few days late. It is extremely unlikely that your order has been lost in transit.
How am I informed of problems with my order?
You will be notified of problems (delays, backorders, out-of-stock, etc.) through your E-mail address. If E-mail contact is unsuccessful, we will call the telephone number (U.S. only) provided on the order form, or send a postcard via US Mail. Please check your E-mail regularly until your order is received.
My entire order was not received
Orders are often shipped in several boxes, and by different carriers which means multiple package orders will not arrive on the same day.
I think my order is late
Please review your confirmation first. The confirmation will give you the processing time and approximate transit time. When calculating, do not count weekends or holidays. Remember, delivery times are approximates. Your order can arrive a few days early, and in some cases a few days late. It is extremely unlikely that your order has been lost in transit.
Please read the entire page before sending an inquiry
If your order is 5 days late, you can e-mail an inquiry to us. To expedite
your inquiry, please answer all of the questions below .
1. Type: "Order Inquiry" as the subject of your e-mail
2. How was order placed? (Online/Phone/Fax/Mail):
3. Name used on this order:
4. Order number listed on your confirmation:
5. Your complete shipping address:
6. The order date that is listed on your confirmation:
7. According to the confirmation, when should the item have arrived?
8. Acknowledge that the item is 5 business days late
9. Products ordered; include name, weight, sizes, etc.
10. List items both received and not received:
11. Your question:
When e-mailing inquiries to email@example.com answer ALL of the questions above.
Note: We will make every effort to respond within 48 hours (2 business days).