Bowler Reference System by Joe Slowinski, ABD, M.Ed.
Top 100 Coach, PBA member and Bowling This Month Contributing Writer Joe Slowinski presents the most advanced bowling book ever for intermediate and advanced bowlers. Based on the most current research on ball reaction and advanced lane play, the Bowler Reference System will provide you with an easy-to-use program to created hundreds of different ball reactions enabling you to conquer any lane condition and deal better with lane transitions.
Slowinski's easy-to-understand writing style will help you to create complex ball reaction changes with easy-to-use references. And, the author welcomes e-mail questions to help you understand the system.
Whether you want to improve your performance on PBA Experience conditions or learn to be more competitive as a tournament bowler, the Bowler Reference System is a must have for your bowling instruction book collection.
* research on how much a bowler can actually change ball reaction
* how to easily alter your release (axis rotation, axis tilt, ball speed and rev rate)
* advanced lane play, based on research which informs precisely where to target
* bowling ball arsenal analysis and ball maintenance
* advanced spare shooting techniques
* drills to support your improvement
* data collection and analysis tools
Over 100 images, illustrations and data tools to help you master the system. (79 pages, 8.5 X 11", spiral bound)